Sunday, January 17, 2010

Calling It A Day

I am now giving myself permission to stop being creative for the rest of the weekend.   Finished the curtain panel for the bedroom






















Then I started in on a "throw" to go with the quilt I'll be putting together for the family room sofa.  I had put together a quilt top as a curtain panel for our old house a year or so ago and now plan to use it on a quilt.  Today I took out the scraps from that quilt and started playing with a small lap quilt/throw for the same sofa.


It's been raining all day and it's expected to be wet for the entire week. 
I think it's time to just stop for the day and enjoy the rest of the evening in a non-creative way.  Now if I could just tear my husband away from his work . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment