Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Blue Quilt . . . A Really Blue Quilt

Hmm, okay . . . so I'm off to make a quilt to snuggle under in the living room . . . here are the fabrics that I will be using . . .

How did I end up with so much blue?  I went on and on in my last entry about my love for color (and desire to learn more by experimenting with bold colors and prints).  This one is definitely going to be a challenge for me.


Will these colors go with the direction I hope to take the living room? 


This quilt needs a border - even though my attempt at a "fussy" cut for the black border is pathetic!



Hmm . . . here is the quilt top shown in a bit of the living room (with the first quilt I ever made, same basic pattern, temporarily hanging on the wall) . . .


I'm starting to like it more and more . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment