Sunday, April 5, 2009

My First Miniature Garden

I put together my first miniature garden yesterday. It's something I've wanted to try for some time now.
My sister Teresa makes these adorable little people - fairies and wedding cake toppers - I always thought they needed a little garden of their own.
I came upon a sample of a mini garden in a garden antique store last weekend in Sutter's Creek and that was all the inspiration I needed. I dug up some little plants from my garden and also used some bonsai that I already had.I did a bit of websurfing yesterday after I made my creation - who knew there was this whole little community of people that love to make these tiny gardens?I think I've found a new passion . . .
I feel inspired . . .
The garden turned out just as I had imagined it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment