Sunday, January 18, 2009

Here we go with another food entry - I've got to learn more about taking pictures to truly capture the beauty of the meal - the pictures included below are poor. I thought another blog entry would happen before Sunday but that was not the case. Ross and I are both trying to cook at one new thing a week, usually on a Sunday. Ross wanted to make a Seafood Paella for dinner so I chose a breakfast item - a breakfast tart. I found the recipe in a recent version of the NapaStyle catalog. The finished product tasted better than it looks - and it was indeed yummy!



Ross' Seafood Paella was also tasty - the recipe was taken from the "Cooking with all things Trader Joe's" Unofficial Cookbook. We are both big fans of Trader Joe's and shop there at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment